Whether you are planning to have a family dinner or guests are coming over, the Sweet Chilli & Garlic beef stir fry is the perfect dish you can serve. It will only take 30 to 40 minutes and you will prepare your perfect stir fry. It is very simple and easy to make. Here we have a complete recipe of Sweet Chilli & Garlic beef stir fry that you can quickly prepare any time.
Make sure that you have all the ingredients:
1. Chilli oil 1 Tsp
2. Honey or soya sauce 1 tbsp
3. Crushed garlic cloves 1
4. Halved red chilli 1 large. You can even deseed or chop them if you like
5. Lean beef 400 g
6. Sunflower oil 1 Tsp
7. Vegetables like broccoli of your choice
8. Rump/Tendered knuckle/topside
9. Hot & Spicy or Piri Piri coater
10. Sweet chilli & garlic marinade
11. Mixed pepper
12. Red onion 1 chopped
**Pick coaters and marinades of your choice or feel free to check our online store for a great range of allergen free ingredients.
Here we have the step by step guide that will help you prepare the perfect meal:
1. Cut the beef into strips.
2. Coat the beef with Hot & Spicy or Piri Piri coater of your choice and leave in a fridge overnight for best results.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine the coated beef strips, mixed peppers and red onion.
4. Add in drops of sweet chilli & garlic marinade and mix well.
5. Take a wok and add sunflower oil in it. Heat the oil at a high temperature and wait until it is very hot. Cook your marinated strips of beef in two batches to assure that they are properly cooked and remove from the pan.
6. Use a kitchen paper to remove all the residue from the pan.
7. Add 2 tbsp of water in the same pan with all the vegetables that you have mixed in the bowl. Stir fry them for 5 to 6 minutes. Let them soften a little bit. Place the beef back into the pan and heat thoroughly
8. Place your finished stir fry in an over a ready foil tray or serve it in your favorite tray
You can also serve your stir fry with the noodles or rice according to your choice
Make sure that you cook the beef medium rare or according to the demands of the guests. It is better that you serve the dish while it is hot to assure that everyone can enjoy the true flavors of the meal. You can serve it in a glass dish with some decoration to assure that it will look more appetizing and attractive. If you want you can serve the dish with some delicious sides like fries, noodles, sauces and seasoning of your choice. If you are looking for gluten and allergen free ingredients you can visit the website of Brennan group.